Irish Mountain
Running Association

The Paps (An Dá Chích), Derrynasaggart Mountains

AuthorDateMessage
Shay KelleherJun 30 2024, 7:58amIt may have been completely intentional but as far as I'm aware there was no instruction email sent yesterday evening. Personally it is not needed but just in case it was an oversight I'm highlighting it.
Mags HassettJun 30 2024, 8:33amHi Shay,
No email required.
RD has all instructions on the event page.
Marco WaddockJun 30 2024, 11:40amQuick question about todays race. My wife registered but can't do the race, and a friend wants to race but missed the registration . Can I transfer race number? We'll be at the registration anyway as I'm racing.
Robbie WilliamsJun 30 2024, 11:58amMarco I’m afraid this is not possible.

IMRA are very strict on no transfers.

Hope you enjoy your race,
Please ask her to register and sign up herself so she can enjoy any other IMRA race coming up where she will be very welcome altogether.
Marco WaddockJun 30 2024, 3:20pmThanks for the reply Robbie. Had a great race
Joan RyanJun 30 2024, 4:56pmThanks to Micheal and his band of volunteers for a great day out on The Paps. It was lovely to meet lots of newbies out in good spirits and no doubt will be hooked after today.
Tom FarleyJun 30 2024, 9:18pmMíle buíochas Mícheál, and all the volunteers. A great day out.
Tom.
Shay KelleherJun 30 2024, 9:50pmCheers Micheal and Co. A super open mountain race with the up and down between the two being a nice humbling experience even for a local fella. Many thanks to all volunteers.
Brian FlannellyJul 1 2024, 7:52amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Barry McAuleyJul 1 2024, 9:10pmThank you to all organisers, volunteers and participants for a fantastic introduction to mountain running.