Irish Mountain
Running Association

Bits & Bobs

AuthorDateMessage
Liam VinesJun 21 2024, 8:53pmFirst off, the best marked route of the year is on Sunday in Tinahely. Places available till tomorrow evening. It will make a great day trip.

Date for the diary. Saturday 24th August. End of summer awards and social night in the Merrion Inn, Gates open at 5:30pm. Time to start running faster if you want to win a prize….

Midseason surprise The Leinster Half Marathon league will have a league finishers T-Shirt at the end. Anyone who does 3 out of the 5 races gets a T-Shirt. This league has been a massive success so far. Croghan Half has just opened so pencil it in.
On the T-Shirt have we any designers out there that could do me up something for this in the next few weeks? Email me races@imra.ie if you can help me out.

There were a few injuries over the past few races, nothing mega serious thankfully but enough to keep that person away from running for a few weeks I just wanted to wish these runners a speedy recovery.

And finally, to wish all the brave souls the very best as they take off tonight on the Bray Head to Bray Head. Have an epic trip….