Irish Mountain
Running Association

Cratloe

AuthorDateMessage
Heather Jayne RufusJun 11 2024, 9:18amI have someone from overseas visiting who would like to join for this race. Is it possible for them to just pay the race entry without having to become a member?
Deirdre O GormanJun 11 2024, 12:57pmHi Heather, no, unfortunately all runners need to be IMRA members to be covered by insurance
Jonathan PlaistoweJun 11 2024, 6:05pmHi there. Unfortunately, I did not see the deadline for entries. Is there any chance I could enter late?
Kieran O'DonovanJun 12 2024, 11:35amHi, is it too late to enter?
Kieran
John CollinsJun 12 2024, 11:55amGood morning all. I entered but since I’ve done so little this year so far, have been advised to train more before the next race. Anyone who wants my entry, which is under my number 922 is more than welcome to it.
Thank y’all
John Collins
Mags HassettJun 12 2024, 12:40pmHi Kieran/Jonathan, Yes it is too late. Entries for the league races always close at 6p.m. the day before the race. 8 more races in the league so hopefully you get to the next one.

Hi John,
You cannot transfer entries for IMRA races.
Eoghan SadlierJun 12 2024, 2:49pmHi guys, I tried to register but it says entries for the event are closed - itsbeem2-3 years since I did an IMRA event and remember registering - paying on the night. Anyone know if this is still the case?
Eoghan SadlierJun 12 2024, 2:50pmSorry, only just saw that my query on registering on the night has already been answered above. No worries - will try to be more organised for the next one.
Aoife FitzgeraldJun 12 2024, 11:20pmThank you so much to all runners and volunteers who played a part in the Cratloe race, on the day and in the run up. Apologies to the young runners doing the short course who were misdirected and ended up doing a shorter loop. But it did produce a serious sprint finish for 2nd and 3rd place.
Small bit of housekeeping: there was a t-shirt left behind, it's a Glen of Aherlow orange t-shirt. I will bring it to the Galty Crossing on Sunday and leave in the van.
Thanks again, hope to see you back again next year!
Brian FlannellyJun 14 2024, 9:33pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie