Irish Mountain
Running Association

Itra qualify races??

AuthorDateMessage
Donatas JociusJun 10 2024, 6:45pmHello , I really interested what IMRA race is Itra ( reported races) as IAM international athletic member and I need to run some specific races to qualify for my national team as far as this year no races scores in itra from Ireland. Can someone to let me know witch races will be reported to itra, as I need to do more races than in UK or some where to qualify.
Thanks
Rene BorgJun 10 2024, 7:10pmhi Donatas, if you set the filter to Ireland on the ITRA page you can see races that have currently applied for the points. It is probably not exhaustive as there is a bit of work involved setting it up so a lot of organiser's don't do it right away: https://itra.run/Races/RaceCalendar
Pól Ó MurchúJun 11 2024, 10:47amHi Donatas,
Yes this is on my to do list. As a guide if you look at the list from last year it will be the same races. A guide of how the race points are calculated is availible here: https://itra.run/FAQ/Organizers

Generally I will submit any IMRA races that qualify for 1 or more points. So distance + height gain(m)/100 being greater than 25 as a rough guide.

There is a bit of work putting them up as Rene points out and the problem with a lot of the IMRA races is that when submitting them it looks for a lot of details on opening/closing date, entry fee etc and these are not always set out far in advance so generally I’ll wait until a few to put up.

If there are any specific ones that you are looking at let me know and I can have a look for you.
Donatas JociusJun 11 2024, 1:45pmNo not specific, but like ultras and high elevation events, just interested in general as I need collect worious distance and high elevation so planning my calendar as to do ultra / challenging course etc. with itra certified points.
Dillon RyanSep 30 2024, 9:28pmHowdy Pol,

Passed you at 4k in the eco there - well done last saturday great race!

Just wondering, cant see the MMU or the wicklow way half results up on ITRA?

Do they get uploaded at the end of the year?