Irish Mountain
Running Association

Trail Críu donation drive

AuthorDateMessage
Andy KeelingJun 4 2024, 12:47pmHey guys. Following in the huge success of our winter gear drive I'll be collecting on behalf of Trail Criú at the Djouce Ayling Abyss race. If you have any running shoes, running gear, mandatory kit items, outdoor gear that isn't getting used at home bring them along. All donations will go towards runners who don't have the means to buy these items themselves. You'll be helping foster a positive environment for new participants from all backgrounds in our sport. Thank you very much..
Eamonn HodgeJun 19 2024, 1:14pmHi Andy, are you collecting at Wobbly Bridge by any chance? I have some general running gear and some road running shoes (not trail). Are these useful?
Andy KeelingJun 19 2024, 1:17pmHi Eamonn. I am indeed. All gear accepted. Many thanks. See you down there.
Eamonn HodgeJun 19 2024, 2:15pmExcellent! Someone's getting a pair of Nike Alphaflys!
Joseph BoyleJun 26 2024, 8:01amAnyone that has donations that haven't seen Andy yet can give them to me tonight at the Howth LL race. I'll leave a black bag at registration.