Irish Mountain
Running Association

Benbulben (Luke's Bridge)

AuthorDateMessage
Aidan McMorelandMay 31 2024, 10:36amHi all, volunteers are needed for this race.

Also, registration location changed to North Sligo Sports Complex, Grange F91YX25
Aidan McMorelandJun 19 2024, 8:08pmNote this race is capped at 60 entries so get in early. Theres some more volunteers needed so anyone else available please reply on the forum.
Sean MulliganJun 27 2024, 11:38amHi, Are there any more places available for this run? I can't seem to purchase on the website. If there is anyone who wishes to cancel their participation and would be interested in transferring, let me know (mullig23@gmail.com).

Thanks, Sean
Brian KitsonJun 27 2024, 12:01pmSean, You can enter this race until 6pm Friday.

1. Login to your account
2. Select ‘Benbulben (Luke’s Bridge) either in the Events section or from the forum
3. Tap ‘view event details’ button
4. You should see a ‘Purchase Event Entry’ button on this screen, tap this button and off you go

For some reason this race does not seem to be listed in the online shop.
Brian KitsonJun 27 2024, 12:03pmI see this does not work either Sean, perhaps it can be added to the online store by the web master
Graham K. BusheJun 27 2024, 12:10pmHi Brian,
I think it might have reached capacity.
However, I do not see it listed in "Sold Out" products
Stuart ScottJun 27 2024, 12:24pmIt looks like this is now sold out unfortunately. Although it appears to have one tantalising spot free (with 59 / 60 gone), it's actually caused by gremlins in the website.

Unfortunately no transfers or refunds are allowed with IMRA.

Great to see the interest in Benbulben though and to see the West League going from strength to strength. Well done to everyone involved.

For anyone who missed out, I'd highly recommend a trip south to Mayo for the Connacht Champs races (Mweelrea on Sat and Nephin on Sun). There are no entry caps on either and both are relatively informal races but are unmarked so some navigation\mountain experience is necessary.
Aidan McMorelandJun 29 2024, 5:15pmWell done to all runners on a challenging course today, and thanks to all the volunteers. Next race in the West league in Carnaween next weekend.
Jeff SwordsJul 1 2024, 10:37amAny issues with results email IMRAresults at gmail dot com