Irish Mountain
Running Association

South East League First Aid training

AuthorDateMessage
Niamh KellyMay 23 2024, 9:45pmIMRA is offering first aid training for the South east league on the 15 June
Venue - Seven Oaks hotel Carlow
Time - 9:30 to around 6 pm some food will be provided for lunch
Trainer - Paul Nolan

IMRA will cover cost with the expectation participants will take on a Volunteer role of First Aid Officer at races at least twice during the certified 2 years.

Some physical activity will be required during the CPR part of the course, later in the day. Some First Aid scenarios will be involved too.

The number of places is limited please email me at niamhuicheallaigh at gmail dot com
(please email rather than replying on here). If the number of places becomes full anyone after that will go on a list, which will be managed by email.

Thank you Niamh
Niamh KellyJun 1 2024, 7:49amHi Everyone,

There is still a few places left for the first aid training so let me know if you are interested.
Thanks Niamh
Colm O'NeillJun 1 2024, 8:38amHi Niamh,

I would be interested if there are still places available.

Thanks and best regards,

C
Niamh KellyJun 4 2024, 10:02pmHi Colm

Great I will add you to the list
Niamh KellyJun 11 2024, 4:14pmHi everyone,

Just a last reminder ahead of the first aid training this weekend. We really do need a few more people in the Southeast region for first aiders, as it is one area we struggle with at races. It always seems to be the same person or people covering this area.

Your participation would be greatly appreciated and would help us ensure better coverage and support during our events.

Thank you!