Irish Mountain
Running Association

U18 World Mountain Running Championships - Trials

AuthorDateMessage
Tim GrummellMar 30 2024, 12:00pmhttps://strava.app.link/xd3wEly2nIb

Strava link to the trial course.
Ian ConroyApr 27 2024, 12:35pmHi all, I'm down to volunteer at this one. If I can get a lift to and from the event?
Conor McGuirkMay 5 2024, 2:43pmHi,

What time do 18 athletes need to arrive at tomorrow?

Thanks

Linda Mc Guirk
Ian ConroyMay 5 2024, 6:53pmSo, still looking for a lift out to help out at this one, as unfortunately I don't drive working on it though! I can get to Dublin city centre for before 0800, if anyone is travelling through? Thanks
Elizabeth WheelerMay 5 2024, 8:14pmConor
Registration closes at 9:45 tomorrow for the 10:00 start.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth WheelerMay 5 2024, 8:24pmHi Ian
Thanks for your offer to volunteer at tomorrow’s race. It’s a small race with nearly as many volunteers as runners so if you cannot get transport for the early race start, then please don’t worry. There are plenty more races in the calendar which need support, some of these being in the evening going forward. The Leinster League races have much bigger numbers and as such will have more car sharing and transport options. So don’t stress if you can’t get a lift for tomorrow. I’m sure the other Race Directors would be delighted with an offer of help.
Elizabeth
Brian FlannellyMay 6 2024, 9:04pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie