Irish Mountain
Running Association

registering for imra

AuthorDateMessage
michelle nolanMar 27 2024, 2:22pmjust enquiry, my sister and friend are trying to register for Imra for first time ,when they fill form online it asks for email and then it is suppose to send a code to confirm your registration . The code never comes, and it is not in spam mail , I tried myself for them and same thing. Any ideas how they can overcome this .
Regards
Michelle
Eamonn HodgeMar 27 2024, 7:30pmHi Michelle, not sure why you're not getting the email. If it does come the body of the text is: "Please copy the following Authorisation code into the space provided on the IMRA website: ". Heading is: "IMRA Website Email Validation"
Pól Ó MurchúMar 27 2024, 10:01pmSometimes it can be to do with the browser that is being used...You could try another browser eg. Chrome? Or sometimes the email provider - I can't recall if it is Yahoo or Hotmail I think sends to spam.
michelle nolanMar 28 2024, 2:28pmThank you for replying. Yes my sister and friend had yahoo emails and for what ever reason it wouldn't except all sorted I set them up on Gmail and they are ready to go . Thanks again guys .