Irish Mountain
Running Association

Torc Wood

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsMar 24 2024, 1:31pmUnbelievable race in Torc today!
Big thanks to Joe O Leary for putting on this rollercoaster route, not too much fire road, plenty of twisting and turning mtb single track and lots of ups and downs!

Thank you to all the people that volunteered to make this happen today !

My new favorite trail race :)
David KilgannonMar 24 2024, 3:29pmA brilliant course. Kudos to those marking the route. Loved the technical sections in the woods. Thank you to all for a great morning.
Cathal PriorMar 24 2024, 5:20pmA big thanks to Joe and everyone who helped out today. Very enjoyable first visit to Torc wood - I had no issues with parking and nice to see many familiar faces. Super (well marked) course that had a bit of everything, testing trail running skills in many areas. I could see a lot of people heading home with smiles on their faces - a great way to spend the morning.
Barry MurrayMar 24 2024, 6:41pmWhat an absolute classic Trail race this is … the wet conditions made it even better … might have to write a race report
Niamh PriorMar 24 2024, 9:06pmSo much fun - thank you to everyone who made it happen!
Brian FlannellyMar 24 2024, 10:10pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Kelleher DonieMar 24 2024, 10:23pmMy first IMRA race in 2 years and 2nd ever.
That was great craic. Thanks alot
Martin CantyMar 24 2024, 11:07pmGreat course, enjoyed it so much, thanks for all the volunteers. Lovely touch to give the kids medals, my kids feel like superstars
Mags HassettMar 25 2024, 9:24amMore photos taken by Paula O'Riordan and Valerie O'Sullivan:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FFBr5rswZRJAmXWeA

Looking forward to reading your race report Barry.
Conor O'MahonyMar 25 2024, 10:07amThanks everyone for organising and marshalling a superb event yesterday - I really enjoyed those twisty sections in the woods :). Great day out!
Niki McCarthyMar 25 2024, 6:32pmA really fun technical run. It had it all. Mud, roots, rocks, streams. Thank you to Joe and all the volunteers who helped organise it. Also a shout out to the two ladies in front of me for the last part of the race and gave me a big hug after we crossed the finish line. Thank you. Great camaraderie.