Irish Mountain
Running Association

Wanted! Spare running gear/Mandatory kit!

AuthorDateMessage
Andy KeelingMar 14 2024, 12:08pmOn behalf of Trail Criu I'll be accepting gear donations at the Crone night challenge. Any items of running gear that is usable is very welcome. Especially if anyone has spares of any items on the mandatory gear lists. All gear will be used to make races more inclusive to runners who might not have the means to assemble their own stash of mandatory gear. Also, for this particular event if anyone has any spare headtorches that can be borrowed for the night please get in touch with me on 0 ate 3 ate nine 21 six 58. Thank you!
Caroline walshMar 14 2024, 12:38pmI have leggings/tops/ shorts etc, it's my first imra event tomorrow evening, shall I just bring them along? Thanks
Andy KeelingMar 14 2024, 12:47pmWelcome Caroline! Yes, that would be amazing. All donations welcome. Thank you
Caroline walshMar 14 2024, 1:02pmPerfect,I also have a spare head torch that can go with that (just a cheapy Aldi one but it works perfectly) and a load of event buffs.
Andy KeelingMar 14 2024, 2:54pmBrilliant. See you at Crone!
Dave DochertyMar 14 2024, 3:15pmI'll bring my back up headtorches. If anyone is stuck for one.
Alan AylingMar 14 2024, 3:25pmNice one Andy. I'll see if I can dig anything out.
Have one headtorch I can lend.
On a note of caution - be prepared for Stuart donating a load of unmatched left running shoes :-)
Miriam MaherMar 14 2024, 4:15pmGreat idea Andy.

I’m pretty sure I have surplus kit. I can’t make tomorrow night but let us know if you will be doing a similar collection at any of the other races coming up.

Thanks

Miriam
Andy KeelingMar 14 2024, 9:49pmThanks guys. Miriam, if you have stuff you can get it to me at one of the other races. I'll be at the Maurice Mullins if that's any use. Yes Alan, With a bit of luck we might even find Stuart's symmetrical counterpart and then possibly even start the first Irish dual synchronised running display team.
Andy KeelingMar 15 2024, 11:09pmMassive thank you to everyone who gave donations tonight. It's greatly appreciated. Some very generous offerings. You're all brilliant. If anyone missed the boat at Crone I'll be at the Maurice Mullins next week too! Cheers.