Irish Mountain
Running Association

Mushera-Boggeraghs

AuthorDateMessage
Donal O KeeffeFeb 27 2024, 7:51amHowdy! I'm registered as a volunteer for Sunday's event. I'm just wondering where I will find out about when to arrive etc? Many thanks, Donal.
Tricia TwohigFeb 27 2024, 8:38amThanks a million Donal… just sent an email to my crew for Sunday… if it doesn’t get to you , give me a text on 085 1939729 …
Tricia TwohigFeb 28 2024, 10:34amHi folks, just a quick update for Sunday,
Parking- is now in Millstreet Country Park …. No Parking on the side of the road, or at St John’s Well ( unless your calling for a drop of holy water) follow the Marshals, …..Insta Coffee will be on site…. Grippy shoes are a MUST for this race …Anyone bringing Kids for kids race id advise wearing wellies, plenty of muddy puddles…..Entries close Saturday @6pm
See ye all Sunday
Tricia
Conor McElroyMar 3 2024, 9:53pmMany thanks to Tricia Twohig and her team of Hardy volunteers for shepherding us around the handsome Musheraghmore.

A Fabulous open mountain course with unpredictable knee deep bog holes, snow, hail and sunshine all in this neat little corner of North Cork.

Excellent organisation and courageous summit marshaling. Hats off!!

Also a fine course for spectating the final open mountain descent for the sprint finish.

The impressive spread of food afterwards was very welcome!

It would be brilliant to see yet more open mountain courses like this on the calender.

Cheers,

Conor
Brian FlannellyMar 3 2024, 10:00pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
raymond smithMar 3 2024, 10:40pmI wholeheartedly second Conor's comment, really well marked and marshalled. Lovely mix of bog, snow and Heather. Well done Tricia and Co. Thanks
Tricia TwohigMar 4 2024, 6:26pmThanks lads glad ye enjoyed it. A Massive thanks to my crew of volunteers who played and absolute blinder on the day… See ye all again next year…