Irish Mountain
Running Association

Seefin Challenge (Euro Champs Trial Race)

AuthorDateMessage
Eric KelleherFeb 15 2024, 1:11pmHi lads would anyone have a gpx for the route ?

Cheers
Robbie WilliamsFeb 15 2024, 2:07pmhttps://maps.suunto.com/move/robbiewilliams460/659aad0a31ceef77c112c7b8
Robbie WilliamsApr 3 2024, 5:27amHi Lads

We definitely have enough volunteers now for this event
Thank you
Stephen O KeeffeApr 11 2024, 5:30amGood morning, was just wondering if there is an early start option for this race?
Robbie WilliamsApr 11 2024, 4:25pmHi Stephen
Are you doing long or short (7/14 km)
It’s one loop or 2 loops
You don’t have to decide until the morning
Stephen O KeeffeApr 11 2024, 6:58pmHi Robbie. I do like a challenge but I would only do the long if there is an early start.

If there is no early start then I'll probably do the short.

I don't want to keep people out on the course if the weather isn't great as I'm not exactly the quickest

I did the two loop half marathon there a few years so I know it's a tough course.

Sure I'll see on the morning.
Robbie WilliamsApr 11 2024, 8:21pmStephen that’s no prob

Can defo do early start at 10:15if you want to do long dude
Adam NearyApr 11 2024, 9:18pmHi Robbie

I meant to sign up for the uphill race tomorow but accidently signed up for this by mistake. is there any chance i can do the race tomorow instead?

Adam Neary
Kevin ShortallApr 11 2024, 11:30pmHi, sorry now but how are the results categorised if there is an early option for the 15km race. Also are the 7.5 and 15km 2 separate races/results and are both part of the league series. Sorry for all the questions but I thought it was one race 15km and it started at 11.15. Thanks
Robbie WilliamsApr 12 2024, 5:23amKevin all the races in the series have a short course option
Robbie WilliamsApr 12 2024, 5:24amEarly starters are non competitive btw
Stephen O KeeffeApr 12 2024, 8:51amHi Kevin, the early start option is for runners like myself who are not the quickest and very non competitive.

It's so we can do the race and not have volunteers and Marshall's out on the course for longer than needed.

The results are placed at the bottom of the list.
Shay KelleherApr 13 2024, 7:23pmHi Robbie or anyone else,

Searching frantically for my race number. If I buy one online, is there a spare available for pick up a registration tomorrow?

Cheers
Shay
Mags HassettApr 13 2024, 7:42pmHi Shay,
We can give you a spare in the morning if you don't find it.
Mags
Shay KelleherApr 13 2024, 7:51pmHi Mags,
Ugh... False alarm. No sooner than I had decided to message, when I found it. Good to know for future though. Cheers. Shay
Louise CallaghanApr 14 2024, 7:50amHi sorry I left a white drawstring bag behind on Friday day beside the van with a few valuables in it, when I went back for it it wasnt there so I was just checking to see if theres any chance it would be there today
Michael McSweeneyApr 14 2024, 7:47pmThanks to Rob and crew for a great few days racing.

Congrats to all the whippets who qualified for the Euros, today and Friday.

Finally, whoever made the sandwiches, mìle buiochas. They were to die for, especially the vegan ones. ;-)
Miriam MaherApr 14 2024, 8:17pmWell done to all the racers today. We had the easy job of cheering you in!

I've passed the results on for uploading.

Thanks to Robbie & co for the always excellent Munster hospitality! And thanks to all those that travelled not only to race but to volunteer too. Special thanks to those that travelled from NIMRA to race and support.

Incredible range and depth of talent amongst those that raced today with lots of familiar faces and some welcome new faces too! Hugh credit to Robbie and Elizabeth for all the work in building up such a big pool of talent for high performance . Roll on the european championships!

And the sandwiches were fab - we had to do some quality control checks while everyone was out on the course...just to be sure.

Miriam
Brian FlannellyApr 14 2024, 9:43pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie