Irish Mountain
Running Association

Bansha Woods

AuthorDateMessage
Shay KelleherJan 23 2024, 8:04pmHi all,

Can't wait for the event to go live to see car pools listed, but just wondering if anyone would be passing Limerick Junction going to this race on the 4th. I have to go to Dublin that Sunday for week and don't fancy trekking back to Kerry to get train back up. Would get to Limerick junction at 9.46am if that is not too tight.

Cheers
Shay
Martin CooneyJan 30 2024, 6:54pmHi Damian (RD),
Just wondering if you need any more volunteers for the race on Sunday? If so; I can volunteer if needed.
If not; I may run in the race.
With Thanks, Martin Cooney (#129)
Damien HolianFeb 1 2024, 1:04pmHi Martin, looking like plenty of volunteers so get out there and run. Thanks Damien
John CollinsFeb 3 2024, 8:28amIs there a kid’s race? David, 11 has entered. Thank you
sareen walshFeb 3 2024, 2:58pmHi, what time is short course race starting tomorrow? Thanks
Mags HassettFeb 3 2024, 3:16pmNo entry required for kids race.

Short course (4km) and kids race start at 10:20 am.
John CollinsFeb 3 2024, 5:56pmThank Youghal

He’s a fully paid up IMRA member and paid for the race himself so we’ll know for the next race. I was warned that we must be on time to collect his number and do the warm up…
Mags HassettFeb 3 2024, 6:23pmKiddies race is usually for the smaller kids and usually a short distance.
I presume your son intends to do the short course which does require an IMRA membership and entry.
Any questions just ask at registration tomorrow.
Róisín BurkeFeb 3 2024, 6:46pmHey Shay,

I'll be passing Limerick Junction in the morning, happy to give a lift, if you still need one.

Just book a seat on the IMRA carpool and I'll pick you up !

Looking forward to the race

Roisín
Damien HolianFeb 3 2024, 8:06pmVolunteers for Bansha Woods can you be in Bansha Woods for around 9 am in the morning please and your jobs will be allocated.
Thanks for giving your time.
Damien Holian
John CollinsFeb 4 2024, 9:37amWe’re on route but behind time for the kids race. Any chance of 10 minutes grace please?
Brian FlannellyFeb 5 2024, 7:43amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Barry McEvoyFeb 13 2024, 8:22pmHi,
Report up from my perspective as a volunteer at Bansha. If you're interested :)
Kevin BroughtonFeb 13 2024, 9:21pmLovely report Barry
Patricia RyanFeb 14 2024, 11:27pmThat's a great read Barry, thanks.