Irish Mountain
Running Association

Coast2Coast Bray Head Relay

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsJan 22 2024, 1:38pmHi Lads

This new exciting race run in a similar fashion to the Wicklow way will open in the bit too distant future.

A running club, training group, or football team or group of pals.

At 600km, you could run 30km on the first day , then run 30km 4 days later if you have 10 on your team then each person in the team would need to run just twice in the week.

We are not going to be very strict on team structures but you should have more than 4 and not more than 15.

It’s a challenge. Great thing to do.

I’m sure folks will be asking lots and lots and lots of questions. To simplify, get the tracker , by team members on foot from Wicklow to Kerry in less than 8 days. The rest is up to ye.

Only the team Captain will register for event and he/she will organize team on a Google doc. Major rules: no cheating with car, bike etc. Also all runners running must be live imra 2024 members.

Fierce straight forward. Oh ya , every one gets a hug at the finish line …

Now I’m off to find someone from Kerry that can give out the hugs so I may be a while …. :)
Desie ShortenJan 24 2024, 12:24pmBravo to whoever designed the route Robbie, absolutely incredible. Not really my kind of thing, but it does look fab. Hope there will be plenty of interest.
Robbie WilliamsApr 5 2024, 6:01pmCome on TRAIL RUNNERS !

2 teams registered now for the Coast to Coast Relay !!

Where are all the big guns ! The big Wicklow Way Relay speedsters ??

Let’s get it going !
Niamh AbeytaApr 12 2024, 6:37pmThe Glanageenty Loopers have signed up for this epic race! We can't wait. We are a tiny club. Brian Byrne (a Looper) along with Graham and Jane, set the course record for this route! We can't wait to give it a go! Get your team together and sign up!
Conor MurphyApr 16 2024, 2:04pmWe plan to enter a team from the Munster Trail Runners group. And hope to raise a few euros for the Palliative Care Unit in Tralee.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1328420757249671/permalink/7430954133662939/
Kevin O'BrienApr 23 2024, 9:53pmHi Robbie. Just entered now. East Cork AC can't wait to get lost!