Irish Mountain
Running Association

High Performance Development

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsDec 11 2023, 9:46amWe have updated the IMRA selection criteria guidelines for International representation opportunities in 2024. Details on the link below.

https://media.imra.ie/ad-hoc/Selection_Criteria_Guidelines_2024.pdf

If you are interested in being part of the High Performance Whatsapp group set up to provide updates around HP training days, trial dates and details of the qualifying target times for each of the planned international events in 2024 please contact me, Robbie Williams, High Performance Officer, (highperformance@imra.ie) to be added to the group.

As part of our HP development support, we have a workshop scheduled for January 6th 2024, which will be facilitated by our training partners, Sarah McCormack and Paul Tierney from missinglinkcoaching. If you are interested in learning more about this workshop please contact me.

Thank You
Ger HartnettDec 12 2023, 3:31pmHi, just tried to email to the highperformance@imra.ie email address and it bounced back twice stating that this email address couldn't be found at imra.ie - could this be checked out please. Many thanks, Ger Hartnett
Robbie WilliamsDec 12 2023, 4:33pmNot sure hope the IT gang can sort

If you can send to robbie DOT williams AT IMRA DOT IE

THAT WILL GET ME