Irish Mountain
Running Association

Kit Donations

AuthorDateMessage
Alicia Christofi-WalsheOct 25 2023, 2:09pmHi Everyone,

As part of our She Summit's Summit Supports Programme, we'll be holding a pilot trail run/walk series with residents of a Wicklow Direct Provision Centre beginning in early November.

We are looking for donations of pre-used kit especially running coats, leggings and trail runners in all sizes for MEN and WOMEN.

Please get in touch if you have items that you can donate.

Much appreciated,
Alicia
087 666 6632
Info@shesummits.net
Joe LalorOct 25 2023, 3:09pmHi Alicia, our last big race of the season is
on 11th of Nov. starting in Crone Woods carpark,
near Enniskerry. This race last year attracted 170 runners.
Could I suggest that nearer this event, when posts relating to it become more frequent, you repost the above under the Powerscourt
Ridge tread. Either attend in person or have a box available
for collecting items. I expect there could be a good response.
Alicia Christofi-WalsheOct 25 2023, 6:17pmThanks Joe will do that's a great idea.
Natalie GrieveOct 26 2023, 1:47pmHi Alicia, I have a couple of pairs of nearly new runners I would be happy to donate.
Robbie WilliamsNov 8 2023, 7:49pmHi Alicia

Will you be at powerscourt?
If we have some bags will we bring to you at race registration
Alicia Christofi-WalsheNov 9 2023, 12:55pmHi Natalie & Robbie, We will have a donation box at Powerscourt Ridge Race. Anne-Marie Masterson is looking after it for us. Thank you for the donations, much appreciated.
Alicia Christofi-WalsheNov 12 2023, 7:32amCongratulations to everyone on your races at Powerscourt and the organisers, it sounds like it was a great morning on the hills. Huge thank you to all who donated to our Summit Supports kit drive. We got a fantastic response. After we inventory donations, we'll see where we're lacking and possibly have a collection point at the Djouce run 27th Dec. Thank you all again.