Irish Mountain
Running Association

10 races & 2 helps End of Year prize

AuthorDateMessage
Lillian DeeganOct 21 2023, 11:00amMorning all,

We have the EoY 10 races and 2 helps prize item ready for distribution. We have a choice of two tops this year - a long sleeve Rab top or a real nice t-shirt in a few colours. The clothing will be at Powerscourt Ridge and the Djouce Remembrance race.

If you are a tad short on the helper front - the racing year ain’t done just yet. You have time to get fixed up.

Stuart needs a first aider for the Cooleys tomorrow- No FAO, no race. Is there anyone at all that could help the NC2 crew out tomorrow?
Brendan LawlorNov 12 2023, 1:06pmThank you to Lillian and the committee for sourcing beautiful T shirts or running tops as this years end of season prize.. much appreciated!
Kevin O'RiordanNov 12 2023, 1:13pmIs there a way to collect the prize if you've missed Powerscourt? I won't be around for the remembrance race either.
Thomas PhelanNov 13 2023, 5:35pmI'm in the same situation as Kevin as I probably wont make Djouce in December.
Lillian DeeganNov 17 2023, 6:35pmHey all,
It’s been one of those weeks my end. Sorry for the radio silence. I’ve no plans to be anywhere other than our Dec. 27th event as it stands.

We are currently working on a plan to distribute the Race Director thank you item at the mo. As soon as we get things more organised, we might add the End of Year item into a collection option if it can be worked out our end.

Lads, could I ask ye to keep an eye on here for any updates.
Thomas PhelanNov 20 2023, 10:50amThanks Lillian, will do.
Miriam MaherDec 19 2023, 4:00pmFor those who race directed this year and contributed as volunteers above and beyond the usual ask/roles, we have a special volunteer gift of a columbia bag. There are three types of bags available, all excellent pieces of kit, embossed with the IMRA logo.

Our plan is to distribute these at the Rememberance Race on the 27th to those that are in attendance and are due to receive one of these bags. The aim is to give those collecting a choice of bag, but realistically that will be limited to what's available as the bags are distributed. We will distribute the rest in the new year to those that can't make the remembrance race.

These special gifts are in recognition of the immense work done by those recipients, both at the races and behind the scenes. Many thanks for your hard work and contributions throughout the racing year. Without your efforts in bringing all the events together, there wouldn't be much going on in within IMRA!

For everyone else, step up to RD a race, or go the extra mile in other ways, it will be recognised! By the way, Robbie had already looked after the fantastic contributors in Munster at their regional AGM!

Wishing a wonderful time to everyone over the well deserved break ahead!

Miriam
Mikey FryDec 19 2023, 7:39pmWill there be any French fancies in the bags:)))