Irish Mountain
Running Association

Kilmac Running Festival - 5 Tops and 1 Drop

AuthorDateMessage
Graham K. BusheSep 5 2023, 5:10pmHi Everyone. Yes it's that time again. As we prepare for the Kilmacanogue Running Festival, it is time to get your emails sent in for pre entry to the 5-Tops 1-Drop race.
Reminder that this is an unmarked race over open mountains covering some rough and exposed terrain. A proven ability to navigate in a similar type race in the past is required. (for example Leinster Championship, Stone Cross to Lug, Glacier Lakes etc.)
Please email the RD graham.bushe@ucd.ie and wait for a reply before purchasing entry to this event.
Graham
Graham K. BusheSep 12 2023, 10:55amWow, a week has passed already...
If you are interested in this, please send an email to me graham.bushe@ucd.ie
Shop closing Sunday 24th, but I will be out and about from Thursday to Monday and can't access emails. Please allow yourself (and me) time to get everything sorted before the shop shuts.

all the best, graham
Graham K. BusheSep 12 2023, 10:57amThursday 14th to Monday 18th (unavailable)
Graham K. BusheSep 20 2023, 1:21pm**REMINDER**
The Shop for the 5-Tops is closing this Sunday at 6pm!

Please send your email asap to graham.bushe@ucd.ie for pre-approval..

Don't miss out.
g
Graham K. BusheSep 23 2023, 9:09pmLast call.
Entries close 6pm.
Graham K. BusheOct 1 2023, 11:17pmThanks to Primal Tracking.
The site is up and ready... are the runners?

We'll have to wait a few more days...

Site here - https://live.primaltracking.com/5tops2023

G
Elizabeth WheelerOct 3 2023, 6:03pmAnyone travelling from the city centre or dart line for 5 tops?
Rachel HarneyOct 5 2023, 10:29pmHi Elizabeth, yes, was just about to put up a carpool. Were driving from Pearse Street if you want a lift.
Elizabeth WheelerOct 6 2023, 7:42amHey Rachel
That would be perfect as I’m in Ringsend. Can you drop me a message on 086 7948052 and we can arrange a meeting spot. Thanks a mill!!
Gerry McGuinnessOct 7 2023, 5:38pmThanks Graham, Angela and all the crew for another fantastic Festival of running.
Richard LeahyOct 7 2023, 7:30pmBig thanks to Graham and team for the race today. The choice of races makes this one of the best events on the calendar. Special shout to Dr. Deegan who tended to the the scratches I got on my knees ;-)
Phil behanOct 7 2023, 7:34pmHuge thanks to Graham and all the team. Incredible job. Those jellies and coke at the road crossing saved me today ! Again, these races are such great additions to the IMRA calendar. Super job all.
Rachel HarneyOct 7 2023, 10:40pmThanks so much Graham and all organisers and helpers for an amazing day! Lots of lessons learned for next year! Thanks so much for waiting for me too! :-D
Eoin PhelanOct 8 2023, 8:21pmHi All,
I just uploaded the photos i took on Saturday. its a mixof the 5 top challenge finishers and the 26K. didnt know who was in what race as they finished close together.
Brian FureyOct 8 2023, 9:36pmThanks Graham, Angela, Lilian and everyone who organized for a great race and festival weekend. Not a bad race when you get it go up and down Sugarloaf (the long way up!), across the Leinster Champs 4 peaks race (Djouce, War hill , Tonduff and Maulin) and then down the Ayling Abyss. Weather was quite warm- well done to everyone who ran