Irish Mountain
Running Association

Missing Cumulus Runner

AuthorDateMessage
Diarmuid O'ColmainJul 16 2023, 8:51pmLast Wednesday after the hill race, I changed my clothes on the side of the road a couple of hundred metres from the Ballinastoe car park. Then this morning at home I was looking for my Cumulus Asics hill runners, and I can't find one of them them. There is a possibility that I left the missing runner on the grass verge on the left hand side of the road. So just wondering if anyone might have discovered them?

I am missing only one runner - the the right hand one. If you have found it or left it into Biking.ie for safe keeping please let me know - I don't fancy doing the next races hopping on one leg!
Diarmuid O'ColmainJul 16 2023, 8:57pmHi see below. I missed out some information:
My name Diarmuid O'Colmain
docolmain@gmail.com
087 2413303 I described the runner as an Asics Hill Runner; as most of you know, these particular runners are not not specially hill runners.

I'd be really happy if someone has found them

All the best
Diarmuid
Diarmuid O'ColmainJul 22 2023, 5:21pmShoe Found!

Thanks to everyone who sympathised or helped me find the missing shoe.

The boot of my car was a likely candidate for the location of the shoe, and so it turned out to be!

How I missed seeing it in multiple searches, I have no idea - but I'm happy to be able to report it restored to its rightful owner