Irish Mountain
Running Association

IMRA WebCal

AuthorDateMessage
Kevin O'RiordanJul 8 2023, 9:15pmHi guys,

I added a feature to the website a while back which some of you might find useful. It allows you to subscribe to IMRA events using WebCal/ICS from your favourite calendar app, reducing the manual burden of copying events from the website into your calendar.

To avail of, scroll to the bottom of the events listing page and you'll find a "Subscribe to calendar" drop down menu with the various options.

Bear in mind that while the calendar file on the server is always live and up to date, most calendar apps tend to be very flaky when it comes to syncing changes. Google Calendar for example seems to take about 48 hours, with Apple products even flakier. So please, always refer back to the website to double check the details for any events you plan on attending so you're not left disappointed if details change and your app fails to sync.

Any questions/comments, let me know.
Mark McInerneyJul 8 2023, 9:29pmSounds savage. I use Google calendar for everything so delighted with this addition.

#muttsnutts
Richard LeahyJul 10 2023, 8:12pmThanks for the heads up Kevin, this a really useful tool