Irish Mountain
Running Association

Leinster League Standings 2023

AuthorDateMessage
Eamonn HodgeJun 19 2023, 10:26pmAfter 8 races 11 men and 3 women have completed the minimum 7 races to qualify for the Leinster League.

Anne Lyons with a score of 99, Hazel Thompson with a score of 105 and Ger Power with a score of 278.

There are 5 more females with 6 races run so if they run Brockagh they will join the top table. Aideen Burke and Elaine Lee look likely to take the top spots.

Jan Corcoran (just back from Austria) and Emily Ryan need 2 more races to qualify and will take some beating.

On the men's side here are the current qualified runners:
Ben Mooney 82
Alan Ayling 92
Gareth Little 116
Eamonn Hodge 282
Dave Docherty 292
Thomas Phelan 326
Thomas Galvin 453
Niall Markey 502
James Curran 589
Jim Durham 671
Gavan Doherty 681

Another 21 runners have completed 6 races so will likely shake up the top 10 after the Brockagh race. Dave Docherty is likely to drop a relatively weak score of 86 from Belmont and the Little Sugar Loaf while I'm only likely to drop a 53 from Prince Williams Seat. I'd have to beat him by 23 places at Brockagh to stay ahead. I've been battling with Mike Jordan and Niall McGuinness as well so we'll see what happens on Wednesday night when Conor O'Farrell powers up the trusty laptop and uploads the results.

Feel free to add your own mini-battles to this thread. There are many battles going on all down through the field not just the podium level runners!
Alan AylingJun 20 2023, 12:15amNice one Eamonn.
Not sure I'll be able to get past Ben. I'll try, but he gets those elbows out... ;-)
Mikey FryJun 20 2023, 2:40pmDon’t worry Alan I’ll rearrange he’s arms for you:))))