Irish Mountain
Running Association

Rounds Page

AuthorDateMessage
Conor O'FarrellMay 9 2023, 4:01pmHi All

You may have noticed that there is a new page for the Rounds. Follow the link on the bottom of the page to Rounds.

Eoin has spend a fair bit of time working on this, so that it is easily viewable and also easily populated from a data-input perspective.

With this redesign, we also have to scope to add in any future rounds that may come up, such as the much rumoured Kerry Round and Connemara Round.

Please note that I did have to manually input all the information by hand, with some help from Pol, Kevin, Richard and Eoin.

If you notice your round information is incorrect, can you please let me know by dropping an email to results@imra.ie. Please include any links to forum posts or split times to help me along the way.

Once again, thanks to Eoin and the tech-team for making the improvements to facilitate this.

Thanks
Con
Eamonn HodgeMay 10 2023, 9:38amThat's great Conor. Loved reading reports of various rounds. I think it would be great when people are putting a notification on the forum to title it: "Wicklow Round Attempt, Karina Jonina, 10th May 2023" for example.
Brendan LawlorMay 10 2023, 10:19amRounds section of the site is fantastic.. well done to all involved in setting it up.

Hard to believe its 16 years since the Wicklow Round was started. Heres hoping we see another Round or two in other parts of the country before too long and lots of more attempts at the Wicklow Round as well
Sarah BradyMay 10 2023, 11:22amWell done Conor, Eoin and all. Great archive!
Mike JordanMay 10 2023, 2:59pmRounds page looks great. A excellent archive for rounders and aspirant rounders alike. Thanks and well done to all involved.