Irish Mountain
Running Association

Forth Mountain Wexford

AuthorDateMessage
Karl RichardsMar 7 2023, 9:17pmHi All we are hoping to welcome a good crowd to forth mountain this Sunday. The route is a mix of everything. Although the elevation isn’t massive there is lots of technical bits. And stunning views.

Just to note that vouchers are accepted on race day.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Ian SynnottMar 8 2023, 10:14amLooking forward to it. The downhill finish is a flyer!!
Karl RichardsMar 10 2023, 1:51pmWell the route is snow free at the moment and looking good for the weekend. Ian its a fabulous finish to the race. Looking forward to welcoming people back to Wexford and hoping that the road conditions on sunday will be fine.
susan dixonMar 10 2023, 3:40pmJust signed myself and my daughter up. Our first event with IMRA.
Looking forward to it.
Can someone explain how the juvenile event works? Shes 12 so from
what i can see she can run unaccompanied but do they start after the
main start?
Ive no idea how these races work so its going to be a learning experience...
Niamh KellyMar 10 2023, 5:17pmHi Susan,
Welcome to IMRA and you picked a great first race

Yes, she can run unaccompanied, under 10's need to have an adult run with them.

Generally, the Short/junior race will start after the main race has headed off but our RD will advise at Registration on Sunday morning

I would ensure she has a waterproof jacket and a working phone, so she can ring RD Karl or yourself if needed.

See you on Sunday
Niamh
Karl RichardsMar 11 2023, 1:41pmWell we have had a morning of rain in Wexford so the course will be wet underfoot. The weather is brightening up now as we head out to mark the course and its looking fine for the race tomorrow. DONT FOREGET ITS MANDATORY TO CARRY YOUR RAIN JACKET DURING THE RACE.

Dont forget that online entries close at 18:00 today. Vouchers are accepted on the day.

A reminder that there is limited car parking at the race start. Runners are recommended to park at the Forth mountain hike car park (2 km north of the start/finish) https://goo.gl/maps/pkNbfzmRoncGvCp77
Derek HayMar 12 2023, 12:56pmI left a my rain jacket at the finish area… if someone sees a black OMM jacket I’d be grateful if you could stick it to one side and email me at dhay1930@gmail.com, thanks, Derek
Liam BoweMar 12 2023, 6:08pmThanks Karl and volunteers for the lovely trot around Forth Mountain this morning
Conor O'FarrellMar 12 2023, 9:11pmHi All

Results are now up. Please email any queries to results@imra.ie.

Thanks
Con
Thomas QuigleyMar 12 2023, 9:38pmThanks Conor and thanks to the organisers for a great run this morning.
Niamh KellyMar 13 2023, 4:33pmWell done to all our runners who came out to run yesterday & it was great to see so many juniors I hope we see you at the next one!

I also want to thank Karl and his team of helpers who did a great job at organising yesterday's race

see you all at the next one Dysart Woods Sunday, April 30th