Irish Mountain
Running Association

New Club Requests

AuthorDateMessage
Conor O'FarrellJan 2 2023, 7:11pmHi All

Just a quick FYI regarding adding new clubs to the clubs list.

It was decided by the committee last year that any new club requesting membership, should be a registered AAI club. This decision was based on the number of random running groups being requested. This will take effect from now, the 2023 year.

Existing club listings will remain for historical reasons, but any new requests going forward must include a ling to the club's AAI listing and membership no.

Also, all new club requests must be send through to results@imra.ie. Any club appearing in the list that does not follow these procedures in the future will be removed.

Thanks
Con
Catherine ClancyJan 3 2023, 3:51pmHi st Catherine’s is on the AAI but it’s not on the list IMRA one . Sorry put the message on messenger didn’t no who to message thank you .
Seán MeehanMar 28 2023, 9:15amHows it going conor I've emailed the address you put up a few weeks back regarding getting my club added but still no reply could anyone help me out with getting cherryorchard running club added
Conor O'FarrellMar 28 2023, 1:16pmHi Sean

If tie club was not listed in AAI, that is probably where it stopped. I do have a few emails queued up to look at later in the week, so you may see it pop in then if everything is in order.

Con