Irish Mountain
Running Association

Moylussa

AuthorDateMessage
Robert CunninghamJun 26 2022, 1:16pmEntry Open for Moylussa Munster Championship race, Race will start at the earlier time of 11am
Robert McEvoyJul 3 2022, 5:46pmThanks to Aidan, Rowan and all the helpers at today's race. A challenging route and the marking was spot on. Very enjoyable race!
Niall BennisJul 3 2022, 6:32pmThanks rowan and aidan. Great day out. A side of moylussa I haven't seen so thank you for that. Such a well marked route. Well done
Robert CunninghamJul 3 2022, 8:02pmGreat race today, Mighty course, really enjoyed it. Thanks Aidan, Rowan and all the volunteers today.
Maire O'SullivanJul 3 2022, 10:20pmCracking race today, loved it (well, I loved it after I was finished!!) Thanks RDs Aidand & Rowan, First Aiders Martin & Aoife, photopgraper Jane and all the volunteers
Conor MurphyJul 3 2022, 10:56pmReally great race, great route selection, thanks Aidan, Rowan, Aoife, Martin, Jane and co. No let up at all, an hour of full on "ears pinned back, focus on every step" effort. Which is how the best mountain races should be.
Brian FlannellyJul 4 2022, 7:34amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Martin KeoghJul 4 2022, 8:35amHello my name is Martin Keogh, no73, I was an early starter at Moylussa, my time was incorrect, finished at 1.28.38, can anyone correct this.
Martin KeoghJul 4 2022, 10:32amLike to thank the volunteers and race organisers, great race in a beautiful place. Thanks everyone, Martin.
Martin KeoghJul 4 2022, 5:36pmWith regards to my first post, I'm the one who is mistaken, my apologies to everyone, thank you for a great day yesterday.