Irish Mountain
Running Association

Keeper Hill

AuthorDateMessage
Sarah BradyJun 17 2022, 12:44pmHi there,

Could use a few more volunteers for Keeper Hill please on July 10, particularly a first aid person and race marker. Have a field sourced for parking so it would be great to have a parking marshal or two. Thanks a mil.
Michael McSweeneyJun 17 2022, 6:11pmHi Sarah
I'll put my name down as a running volunteer. I could do parking marshall.
Micheal
Michael McSweeneyJun 18 2022, 9:17amSorry Sarah. Change of plans . Looks like I'm away that weekend.
Sarah BradyJun 19 2022, 8:46pmNo worries Michael, thanks anyway. If anyone else is free even running volunteers would be great please!!
Eoin Mac MahonJun 20 2022, 7:24pmI signed up as a running volunteer, I'm free the day before the race if its any use as well
Sarah BradyJun 20 2022, 10:18pmThanks a million Eoin. Will keep that in mind.
John KinsellaJun 21 2022, 9:41amI can mark it the evening before the race if its any good Sarah?
Sarah BradyJun 21 2022, 12:33pmThat would be super, John, if you could! I had Karina down as Race Marker but I'll swap her to marshal as she's not racing. Will be in touch nearer the time, thanks again!!
James CliffordJul 3 2022, 7:39pmHi Sarah, I am available as a volunteer for the race. I've never volunteered before but I'm delighted to help and only over the road. So let know what I need to do. Thanks, James
Robert CunninghamJul 3 2022, 7:57pmEntry open for this race
Rachel HarneyJul 4 2022, 8:06amHi all, what time do helpers need to arrive for?
Thanks.
Sarah BradyJul 4 2022, 9:52amHi Rachel, will be sending an email later today with all the details for helpers. Thanks.
Rachel HarneyJul 4 2022, 12:35pmAh very good, thanks Sarah.
Rachel.
Robert CunninghamJul 10 2022, 6:09pmThanks to Sarah and all the volunteers today. Great race very well organized. It was Soo hot up there today well done everyone.
Martin CooneyJul 12 2022, 8:43amPhotos now up on the Keeper Hill page- Keeper Trail photos also on this as couldn't separate them.
Martin Cooney
Sarah BradyJul 12 2022, 11:01amHello all, results are submitted for this race now and will be online shortly. In the meantime, congrats to the winners John Kinsella and Sinéad McDermott. Brilliant running by you both.
This was my first time race directing and it was a great learning experience. I must say a huge thanks to Robert Cunningham for answering all my stupid questions in the build up to the race and for helping so much on the day. Thanks also to a stellar team of volunteers who all put in a long shift and worked so well together, and to local man Tim Fogarty for letting us park in his field free of charge. And lastly to the runners, a really sound bunch who made it a great day. This is a cracking route, hopefully we can keep it on the calendar going forward. :)
Brian FlannellyJul 12 2022, 8:22pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie