Irish Mountain
Running Association

Wicklow Round attempt 6th June

AuthorDateMessage
Donal McMorlandJun 2 2022, 4:19pmHi, Just to notify of my attempt at the round on Monday 6th June starting 5am. I am organising the tracker with Primal Tracking.

Donal
Avril ChallonerJun 3 2022, 11:31amBest of luck Donal - hope the hills and your legs are kind to you!
Graham K. BusheJun 3 2022, 12:47pmBest of luck Donal, I hope everything goes smoothly for you.
Donal McMorlandJun 5 2022, 2:11pmThanks Avril & Graham... looking forward to getting going!
Stephen BrennanJun 5 2022, 2:21pmAll the best. Hope the weather clears up.
This day last year I was doing it. It's a fantastic experience.
Hope you are a lot faster than me! :)
Ciarán RyanJun 6 2022, 8:34pmHe's absolutely flying it. Nearly home!
Be one of the quickest rounds (possibly 2nd fastest)
Graham AhearneJun 6 2022, 10:07pmJust noticed earlier today that you were already on the way and well progressed! Been dot watching on and off even since — amazing achievement… well done Donal.
Andrew WhiteJun 6 2022, 10:28pmSuperb stuff Donal.
Jim WalshJun 7 2022, 10:20amIncredible! Well done!
Eoin Mac EochaidhJun 7 2022, 10:52amGreat running Donal. You had the fastest time in your sights. Super stuff. What were the ground conditions like, still wet in places?
Paul MahonJun 8 2022, 9:25amCongrats on your super Round Donal :-) Great inspiration to all who fall at the first hurdle to get up and go again though not sure too many might go at your super speedy pace :-)
Donal McMorlandJun 8 2022, 1:21pmThanks all. I am enjoying the recovery (food and sleep). Great to get it completed after failed attempt last year. @Eoin, the hills were fairly wet alright. Would need drier conditions to thinking about a faster time... @Paul - thanks, it was foggy until Drumgoff but clear for the remainder of the day. Made a few nav errors but nothing too serious, glad to get through it this time.
Maeve O'GradyJun 11 2022, 10:38pmClass running Donal. Well done