Irish Mountain
Running Association

Great Irish trail run

AuthorDateMessage
Tom BlackburnMay 24 2022, 1:05pmHi Lads, just wanted to put it out there that the Great Irish trail run on this June 19th is open to all runners, not just masters. We would appreciate as much support for this event as possible as it is a test event and we need numbers to make it work well. Anyone who runs will receive a top quality tech t-shirt and food after. So please sign up and support the event.
Hazel stapletonMay 24 2022, 2:55pmTom, will there be an optionof the two World Champ courses (long and short)?
Mrs U W GavinMay 24 2022, 3:11pmHello I was wondering what type of running shoe best for the great Irish trail in June and also will there be option of short or long course,thank you una
David BosonnetMay 26 2022, 7:19pmThere'll be a long and short course for the Great Irish Trail Run, following the race route of the World Masters - All details at https://imra.ie/events/view/id/2229

@Una - the course is a mixture of road, uneven track, forest trail/road and mountain - good trail/mountain running shoes with good grip is required. Running jacket is essential.
Mark AlexanderJun 15 2022, 8:35amTom, I've IMRA membership and race entry. This will be my first IMRA event. I'm a little concerned don't have all email paperwork to pick up number / entry on day. Could someone confirm everything in order before I travel?

Thank you

Mark
David BosonnetJun 15 2022, 1:14pm@ Mark - just checked your entry details and all is in order - you can collect your IMRA race number (#1901) at the race registration. Best of luck and enjoy the race!
Mark AlexanderJun 15 2022, 2:35pmThank you