Irish Mountain
Running Association

Craig Woods

AuthorDateMessage
sareen walshApr 14 2022, 8:41pmI can't register for this race. The website asks me to join imra but I have already.
Damien McDonnellApr 15 2022, 9:23amHi Sareen, did you have any luck with registering for this race since if not can let. Know i will pass it on to admin
Damien McDonnellApr 15 2022, 10:14amHi Sareen, since my last message here, i received an e-mail from admin it seems that you are registered for the race on Sunday.

Damien
Paul DonlanApr 16 2022, 10:44amI’m an IMRA member, but unable to race this event. However, I’d like my kids to try the kiddies race, is that enter on the day? What time will they start the kids? TIA
Damien McDonnellApr 16 2022, 2:31pmHi Paul, sorry you are unable to run yourself. Kids u/10 can register on the day. The kids rsce is at approx 10.15
Brian McCarthyApr 16 2022, 5:16pmHi Damien
I have also been unable to register for the race on-line since system is asking me to pay annual membership again. Will a voucher be ok tomorrow until system error is sorted? Thanks
James St JohnApr 16 2022, 6:43pmHi my name is Jim St John, I tried to register for Craig woods but it kept cutting me off at payment stage, my number is 384 now I can't register anymore, can I register tomorrow? I'd like to go to the race, I am.travelling from Clonmel, thanks
Damien McDonnellApr 17 2022, 2:35pmWell done to all athletes today it was great to see you all out enjoying yourselves in such beutiful weather. Hope you all enjoyed the course. I would like give special thanks to Hogans bar for use of their yard for parking of van and regustration and afters and to all volunteers from Imra munster and from the local club Coolquill A. C, Thank you all for very much for your help today. And thanks to the local commity for allowing us the have this race in the woods.
Brian FlannellyApr 18 2022, 6:30amResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Damien McDonnellApr 18 2022, 9:13amHi Brian an James, my deepest apolgies about not getting back to regarding race, i only seen your posts after the race when logged in.