Irish Mountain
Running Association

My registration seems to have disappeared

AuthorDateMessage
Paul FlynnApr 14 2022, 10:51amHi,

A couple of weeks ago (I believe the date was April 1st) I registered for IMRA and purchased membership. I was able to log in and use the forum without issue.

Then the website went down, and since it came back up I have been unable to log in. I suspected this might be due to my user being lost in the backup/restore, so I tried registering again using the same email address.

This appears to have worked, but unfortunately there is no record of my membership.

Can anybody help me out here?
Thanks,
Paul

P.S. in case it's relevant, the original mail said my race number was 2018 and my payment id was 53892.
Derek O'BrienApr 14 2022, 10:58amMy registration for Ballyhoura seems to be missing, payment ID 54046. I understand you're probably still working on the website so no panic
Ross ReillyApr 14 2022, 11:33amSame as Derek my regeistration is gone too my payment id was 53980. Also no rush just wanted to make yee aware thanks
Lorcan DoyleApr 14 2022, 11:40amSame, my registration for April 30th race in Wicklow. Sorry about the technical issues.
Pól Ó MurchúApr 14 2022, 11:46amHey Guys, Yes you are a bit ahead of me. I am aware of this problem and working through it. I will be in touch shortly to let you know next steps but don't worry we will facilitate an entry either way. I have records of the payments but they just haven't registered in the event. This will be the case for any purchases between the 29th/30th March and 6th/7th April. Don't have the exact timeline to hand but it's a period of about a week between these dates. Mainly Ballyhoura races impacted but also membership.