Irish Mountain
Running Association

European Championships

AuthorDateMessage
Leo MahonFeb 3 2022, 10:36pmEuropean Mountain Running Championships will be held on the island of La Palma Spain on first weekend in July
The Championships will consist of Classic Mountain
Long Distance and the VK
The trial for the Classic Distance will be held on Saturday 30th April for Seniors and Juniors starting in Crone/Maulin
The trial for the Long Distance 45km will be held on Saturday 30th April in conjunction with the Ballyhoura Marathon
Full details and event page will be available shortly
Leo MahonApr 19 2022, 10:49pmEntries are now open
Caroline HarneyApr 19 2022, 11:06pmHi Leo,

I'm hoping you can help me; I entered the trials race on the 4th of April (receiving confirmation email from IMRA etc... payment id 53976 ) however the trials race is no longer showing in my purchase history on IMRA website. Could you please confirm that my entry is registered?

Thanks in advance,

Caroline
David PowerApr 20 2022, 4:00pmThe email selection@imra.ie is not working since last week - I get failure messages when emailing.
Leo MahonApr 21 2022, 1:08pmThere has been a glitch with the website entries to races made between the 4th April up to 8th April have been lost.
We are asking athletes who entered between those dates to re enter and a refund will be made for your first entry
That’s the reason why your entry is not showing in your
purchase history
Any queries or doubts on the entries you can email me
mahonleo55@gmail.com
Leo MahonApr 21 2022, 1:17pmThe problem with the selection@imra.ie is probably related to the glitch with the IMRA website I’ll inform the IT guys
David did you want to use the selection@imra.ie to inform the selectors of your intentions
you can email me
mahonleo55@gmail.com
Enda CloakeApr 24 2022, 1:02pmLadies, gents, RD,

There's a fallen tree blocking the steep hill leading to the finish. If I have a few volunteers during the week we can remove it before the race?
Leo MahonApr 24 2022, 6:27pmThanks for your offer Enda We have to get permission from coillte. Will ask Coillte in the morning and let you know
Leo MahonApr 26 2022, 8:27amUrgently seeking two more volunteers for the junior trial race taking place with the senior trial race for European off road championships this Saturday along the WW. Race will be all over in one hour.
Warren SwordsApr 26 2022, 9:00amI've added my name there Leo.
Laura FlynnApr 26 2022, 10:17amI’m in there too now Leo. What time will you want us there for?
Eoin Flynn80Apr 26 2022, 5:43pmGood luck guys this weekend, I´ll be knocking on the door of the top performers for an interview for the next episode of the Trail Running Ireland podcast for next week so keep your phones on Saturday evening!
James HigginsApr 27 2022, 10:41pmI have added my name as well, Leo.
Leo MahonApr 30 2022, 3:42pmA great mornings races from athletes junior and senior from all over Ireland Some of the athletes will be getting their first full international cap
All with great help from our volunteers without them races could take place
Tommy Galvin race marker and demarker Angela Flynn who ran up the WW to record the juniors marshals Laura Flynn Miriam Maher Rory Burke Michael Blighe Warren Swords and James Higgins and First aider Lillian Deegan with her fantastic food for racers marshals and coaches