Irish Mountain
Running Association

Luggala

AuthorDateMessage
Angela FlynnSep 6 2021, 8:37amThis is a brand new and iconic location for a race in the 2021 calendar....We are delighted to have been given permission from the new estate owners for this event. This involved a huge amount of negotiation and work from both the committee and route marker and volunteer of the year John Bell.
There is no guarantee that we will ever be in the position to offer this route and access to our members in the future.
We are looking for a big turn out and volunteers to sign up to the various roles.
Michelle KilleenSep 7 2021, 10:32amHi Angela,

Myself, husband and our two kids would be willing to volunteer if that was of any help to you?

Michelle
John BellSep 12 2021, 10:11amHi Michelle, if the offer is still there we could do with some marshalls?
Michelle KilleenSep 13 2021, 9:04pmHiya - yep that’s grand we can do it if you still need us!

We would have to work in pairs though - one adult and one child in each pair if that’s ok!!

Let me know if you still need us and we can stick our names on the volunteer list.

Take care!

Michelle
John BellSep 13 2021, 10:01pmHi Michelle, your help would be appreciated. I will add your name to the list and I'll send you an email with details. Thanks. John
Michelle KilleenSep 13 2021, 10:48pmNo problem!