Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ballyhoura Moonlight & Trail Weekend

AuthorDateMessage
Robbie WilliamsJun 18 2021, 6:23pmAll 5 Races are now open.

As you know there are no transfers or refunds.
Please please please take care to select the correct race you wish to enter.

I see entries are moving lively since 6pm....so...
Make sure you`re not "left in the dark" ....
:0
John WatsonJun 28 2021, 3:11pmHi Folks, New to the forum so apologies if this is the wrong location for the question. Looking for a route map of the night half marathon, Would love to do a recce before the day (night) but don't know the area so any help much appreciated. John
Robbie WilliamsJun 28 2021, 5:15pmHi John

Mail me please robbie.williams at Imra.ie
Robbie WilliamsJun 29 2021, 4:04pmHi Lads

We are updating the route choice at the moment due to certain issues.

Any one who needs Route for half moonlight or day half I should have it after Friday

Thank you !!

Recces & tweaking for the best experience!!
Owen FentonJun 30 2021, 3:32pmHi Robbie - just wondering if there is a drop bag option and if so at what km (half way?) for the trail 60 km....thanks.
Robbie WilliamsJun 30 2021, 3:59pmYou can do one after 18km (back through Kilfinane)
I will hope to have one around Ballyorgan area which will be approx 38km/40km mark
Kevin BoydJul 1 2021, 10:36amI am tempted to give the Ultra a go. I have recently done a 50k road ultra and have previously done trail marathon and halfs. Would this be doable and what are the cut offs. I need to decide as entry closes today.
Dan O'KeeffeJul 1 2021, 2:03pmHi Robbie, is the moonlight full closed? it says 49 out of 150 entries sold?
Robbie WilliamsJul 1 2021, 2:21pmRaces will be reopening lads.

Will close Tuesday coming at 6pm
Dan O'KeeffeJul 1 2021, 3:20pmthanks Robbie
Dan O'KeeffeJul 20 2021, 9:18amHi Robbie, is there a GPX file available for the moonlight marathon?

thanks
Dan.
Caroline ReidJul 26 2021, 4:35pmMASSIVE THANKS to Robbie and all the team of volunteers! It was mind blowing how well organised it was. Such a great weekend! Thanks again.