Irish Mountain
Running Association

Forth Mountain Wexford

AuthorDateMessage
Lilly JonesJun 8 2021, 8:50pmHi, is there a junior short course?
Niamh KellyJun 8 2021, 9:46pmHi Lilly,
yes we will have a junior route more details to follow
Niamh
Karl RichardsJun 13 2021, 10:17pmYes there’s a junior course. Roughly 4km. Really nice course. Technical in places. We look forward to welcoming you to wexford on 20th.
Laura FlynnJun 14 2021, 3:35pmRegistration for this race will open on Thursday June 17th at 12noon.
Karl RichardsJun 14 2021, 4:20pmThe Event page has now been updated and includes the plotaroute video of the route. There are some photos of the trails and a photo of the race route.
The Wexford team look forward to giving everyone a great tour of Forth mountain with stunning views of the south wexford coast and Mt Leinster/Blackstairs mountain to the north.
Karl RichardsJun 17 2021, 2:19pmThe entries are now open. looking forward to welcoming everyone back to the new route on forth mountain, Wexford.

If you have any questions do post them here and I will do my best to answer.

Your 2021 race numbers will be available to collect on the morning of the race.
John Murphy74Jun 17 2021, 2:46pmKarl,
If I don't have a chip ,do I buy it online and collect on the morning?
Derek HayJun 17 2021, 3:09pmGood Afternoon,
This is the first IMRA race I will be attending. I had booked a brockagh run previously but was unable to attend.

As aresult I also missed the chip collection, Do I need to purchase a new chip?

Thanks,
Derek.
Niamh KellyJun 17 2021, 3:52pmHi Lads,

you won't need a chip for the South East races but if needed you will be given one at reg when you sign in at any of the other IMRA races

Niamh
Derek HayJun 17 2021, 9:50pmOk Niamh, Good to know, thanks for the info.
Derek.
Karl RichardsJun 18 2021, 9:40pmIts great to see the number of registrations steadily climbing. Looks like we might reach capacity :)

Looking forward to welcoming you all to wexford on Sunday
Karl RichardsJun 19 2021, 7:41pmRACE REGISTRATION: opens at 9.45am and will close at 10.45am

FACE COVERINGS: must be worn at sign in - start and finish areas and the first 200 metres of the race...

There will be no sign in sheet. Your name will be ticked off the list at the registration table...

RACE NUMBER and safety pins can be collected at registration. If you have already run a 2021 IMRA race then please bring that race number with you. You will be using these for the rest of the season...

This is not a chip timed race so no need for your race chip if you have it.

MANDATORY KIT: A RAIN JACKET & FACECOVERING.

The Jacket must be worn or carried in the race..

Please ensure social distancing at all times.

CAR PARKING: limited at the start line, please arrive in good time as may have to use alternative car park (2km from start)

Car Park at Start/Finish https://goo.gl/maps/XVt9CDax2tustTVU9

Alternative Car Park
https://goo.gl/maps/pkNbfzmRoncGvCp77
patrick RoweJun 20 2021, 9:42pmGreat organisation today karl Richards, crackin race
Niamh KellyJun 20 2021, 10:12pmI Just wanted to say a huge well done and thank you to Karl and all his team on an excellent first race for the SEL today on ForthMountain

It was great to see some old and new faces back out racing and some excellent running well done everyone.

Also great to have a few junior runners who did brilliantly today, great running from you all

Looking forward to seeing you all in two weeks at Oughaval Woods

Niamh