Irish Mountain
Running Association

Membership from 2020

AuthorDateMessage
Eileen RowlandJun 7 2021, 8:37pmI renewed membership and bought vouchers early in 2020....optimist that I am! Do I do the same again for 2021. Just not sure what the position is. Thanks.
Richard NunanJun 7 2021, 9:05pmHi Eileen,

Races for 2021 are online only for now. So if you would like to race in 2021, please renew your membership. We have over 50 races on Calendar over the coming months.

Hang on to that voucher. We will let everyone know when then can he used again

Rich
Lillian DeeganJun 7 2021, 9:09pmHi Eileen,
Membership is purchased annually. This gives you your unique race number for any given year.

On the ‘20 voucher purchase: We are not handling the voucher cards for race entry punches at the moment owning to covid. So there is no need to buy another €50 voucher.

The one you bought last year will be carried over for race day use as soon as we are back to biz as usual. I’ll have your detail listed. All you will need to do is present your purchase ref. to pick up your voucher at a race of your choice.

Keep an eye on the forum for updates on punch vouchers being brought back for weekly use.

Lillian
Eileen RowlandJun 7 2021, 9:55pmThanks so much for the clarification. Looking forward to IMRA events in 2021!