Irish Mountain
Running Association

Virtual Race Director Refresher Training: Wed May 19th, 7.30pm

AuthorDateMessage
Alice ClancyMay 11 2021, 10:07amHi there All,

The committee are planning a cracking series of races once restrictions allow....and in order to firm up the calendar, we need to source race directors.

We are holding a virtual race director training session via Zoom on Wednesday 19th May at 7.30pm, lasting approx 1.5 hrs.
If you have race directed in the past and would like to contribute to getting IMRA going again by taking charge of one of the races this year, please sign up for the refresher training by emailing me (alice.clancy@imra.ie).

A huge thank you to those who have already signed up and to Brendan Lawlor who is providing the training. (Brendan has yet to confirm if instruction in Limerick writing will form an essential part of the training).

Thanks all, looking forward to getting back out racing on the hills again!

Alice
Brendan LawlorMay 11 2021, 10:37amRace Directing's a great deal of fun,
With an End of League prize to be won,
So stick down your name,
To embellish your fame,
And get IMRA right back on the run.
David PowerMay 12 2021, 11:03amAlice, I sent you mail but it bounced from your yahoo account. Could you contact me dapower@outlook.com so I can send my request?
Alice ClancyMay 14 2021, 5:56pmThanks David and all for signing up, we've had a great response!

I'll be in touch early next week with the Zoom details.
There's still room in the zoom if anyone else would like to sign up too!
Alice ClancyMay 17 2021, 6:33pmHi there All, Thanks for the great response to the RD Refresher Training...we're off to a flying start for 2021!
I've sent out the zoom details to everyone who has signed up this evening. There has been some issues with my imra email, so If anyone hasn't received them, post here and I'll send them on.