Irish Mountain
Running Association

Membership 2021

AuthorDateMessage
Dan GeelonJan 3 2021, 11:15amWhen will membership for 2021 be opening, regardless of what happens during the year, the committee will be doing their best to get us back in the hills and i would like to renew membership.
Richard NunanJan 3 2021, 11:43amMorning and a Happy New Year to all !

With the way the pandemic is evolving, we are going to take a more pragmatic approach. It has been agreed by the Committee not to look at opening membership or publishing a Calendar until we have information available that tells us that we can race.

We hope the wait wont be too long. But we are hopeful that we can return to racing in the coming months
Jim FitzharrisJun 18 2021, 8:46amSorry to ask a stupid question!

I am trying to buy 2021 membership but while I am logged in OK, I cannot select it.

It is on the list in the shop but the link to buy does not seem to be active.

Thanks,

Jim.
Jason DowlingJun 18 2021, 5:25pmHi Jim,

Can you try clearing the cache in your browser and trying again? If that doesn't work, can you try again with a different browser?

Let's know how you get on..

Jason.
Jeff SwordsSep 10 2021, 2:23pmHi,

Bouncing this as I don't see the membership option either, just the carbon offset, replacement bib & chip and whatever events are currently open.
Brendan LawlorSep 10 2021, 2:27pmHi Jeff

I'd imagine you cant see it as you already a member for 2021
Jeff SwordsSep 10 2021, 2:28pmNever mind this eejit, seems I'm already registered for the year, of which I've no recollection of. The effects of being a lockdown lush I suppose.
Brendan LawlorSep 10 2021, 2:28pmare