Ive been a very good boy this year
Can i please have a full race calander next year
A pair of Salomon gortex trail runners
And a fire truck
Thanks
John Murphy74Nov 19 2020, 6:04pmDear Peter,
Runners and fire truck on the way

Santa
Gavan DohertyNov 20 2020, 10:22amI have an EastWest Connemara display map to give away.
It's the one from:
https://eastwestmapping.ie/product/connemara-mountains-flat-map-set/
Might make a nice gift?

I'm keeping the folded & digital maps but I've no wall space to put the big display map up so it's free to the first person to text me their postal address (086 two-6-two 1445).

Hopefully it'll find a home with someone who's been as good as Peter has been!
Gavan DohertyNov 20 2020, 10:51amGood deserving home found for the display map already....
Laura FlynnNov 20 2020, 6:51pmMore good news to help you with your Christmas shopping- our generous sponsors Basecamp and 53 Degrees North are offering IMRA members special discounts for the month of December.

From the 1st to 14th of December, using the code IMRA20, you will get an online discount of 20% with Basecamp.They will also be having their Black Friday sale next week. I don’t have the details but it should be worth looking at.

From the 1st to the 31st of December 53 Degrees North will give you 15% discount using discount code 53IMRA15 off and online.

They also have their Black Friday sale coming up with 20% discounts, excluding electronics and free delivery within Ireland.

I’d like to thank Jack from Basecamp, IMRA member Shane O’Malley from 53 Degrees North and Lillian for driving this forward. These are Irish owned and run businesses who’ve supported us over the years. I hope this is a win win for us and for them and we’ll all think twice before buying from the online giants and support our own.

There may be more discounts to come so keep an eye on our news section.
Laura FlynnNov 20 2020, 7:16pmI gave incorrect code there for 53 :- correct code is 53IMRA15
Jeff SwordsNov 20 2020, 11:22pmThat'sc great Laura, Jack and Shane
Jeff SwordsNov 20 2020, 11:24pmAnd Lilian!! (I'd; also like to make a contribution towards a fund for an Edit button)
Lillian DeeganNov 26 2020, 3:55pmAdventure.ie in Laragh are also offering a member discount of 15% off most items for use up to Dec. 24th. Shopping code is IMRA.

Thank you Cindy and Ronan. We appreciate the gesture greatly.