Irish Mountain
Running Association

Ballyhoura Peak Trail 10km

AuthorDateMessage
Paddy MurphyAug 2 2020, 8:21amSorry but this is my first race of the year, do I collect my number at race registration.
Thanks
Robbie WilliamsAug 2 2020, 1:11pmYep

There will be a separate table for number collection
Paddy MurphyAug 2 2020, 2:51pmThanks Robbie
Hazel stapletonAug 3 2020, 2:38pmI have missed the entry date for the 10k. Are you taking late entries? I was looking forward to getting back.
Hazel stapletonAug 3 2020, 2:41pmApologies, just checked and I find I can still enter.
Robbie WilliamsAug 3 2020, 7:02pmPlease note this event is on next Saturday

Event closes at 9pm tonight

No late entries and no lists

20 spots left now.
Seán PeytonAug 3 2020, 10:22pmHey Robbie, read that a couple hours late so I'll sit this one out but do you have a link to a downloadable route file (.gpx etc)? I'd say I'll scope it out in my own time but can't seem to find it on that moves count site. Thanks either way
Daniel SheahanAug 8 2020, 7:35pmThanks to Robbie and all the volunteers for a wonderful event today. Great to see all the familiar friendly faces again.
Vivian O'GormanAug 9 2020, 11:37amA great event!!

Thanks to Robbie and all his volunteers. The whole day was well organised and no hassle.

The weather was brilliant and the views from the top were fantastic.
Brian FlannellyAug 9 2020, 12:14pmResults are now up for this event - any questions/queries on them, please email:
brian <dot> flannelly <at> imra <dot> ie
Hazel stapletonAug 9 2020, 1:07pmGreat day yesterday. Superbly organised. Many thanks to all concerned.
Mariusz LuczakAug 9 2020, 2:38pmWell done to all runners. I made few photos, but because all full, half and 10k runners were mixed on the course I added them to Ballyhoura Peak Marston photos sections. Half marathon &10k runner can find their photos there, tag away :)
You can also find full album here:
<a href="https://photos.app.goo.gl/pgtehxcQtntgPv267"></a>
Mariusz LuczakAug 9 2020, 2:41pmSorry, link to photo album is:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/pgtehxcQtntgPv267
Barry WalshAug 10 2020, 10:32amHuge thanks to the volunteer team and Robbie, a fantastic day out and comfortably controlled in circumstances that are less than easy these days. Sun made it a tough loop but amazing views and the mixed terrain made it very enjoyable nonetheless.