Irish Mountain
Running Association

Navigation Training for Mountain Running

AuthorDateMessage
Paul NolanJul 18 2020, 5:37pmI've had a few enquires about hosting some navigation training. So with that interest in mind I've opened up shop and put a name over the door.

www.1stepmore.ie

My aim is to deliver the same runner focused navigation training as before, just with a web presence to make it easier to find.

I've one course up for August 1st and will be adding dates in the near future. I'm also happy to discus bespoke training from introductory to form line feature finder :- )
Brendan LawlorJul 18 2020, 6:02pmWell done Paul.. good luck with your new ( old !) business !
John ShielsJul 18 2020, 6:08pmGood man Paul, no better man.
Best of luck with it.
Lillian DeeganJul 18 2020, 9:28pmFair dues Paul, best of luck with the venture. With queries raised, it's wonderful to have somewhere local to suggest ppl look to ahead of the upcoming Nav Challenge races. More power to your elbow, I hope it goes great!
Mike JordanJul 21 2020, 4:19pmBest of luck with the new endeavour Paul.

For anyone looking to do a little additional theory this may be of use to you, courtesy of the FRA:
https://fellrunner.org.uk/documents/mountain_navigation.pdf
Paul NolanAug 21 2020, 1:52pmIntroductory level navigation course this Saturday. Ideal for hill runners with no races to run this weekend :-(
9am Glendalough.
Details www.1stepmore.ie
Paul NolanAug 21 2020, 2:01pmBlending my days

I should have said next Saturday, the 29th