Irish Mountain
Running Association

Date Change - Ticknock Winter

Lillian DeeganFeb 8 2020, 2:52pmOur Ticknock Winter Feb. 9th race has been postponed due to orange weather warning.

New date will be Saturday 29th Feb.

All registered runners are automatically in for that date.

No need to re-register.

Those that cannot make it on new date, you can use that entry at another league race.

If you are in a small minority that cannot make any upcoming league race we can arrange refund.

Please email me