Irish Mountain
Running Association


Robbie WilliamsFeb 7 2020, 9:51amThere has been a high risk weather warning issued for Sunday.

There is a risk of Bansha Woods race being cancelled!

We will update over next 24-36hours. Please keep an eye on IMRA MUNSTER social media and on the IMRA forum.

If the winds are as strong as they say up to 160kph then risk of falling trees is too high.

If cancellation occurs we will have a new race date which we will issue on cancellation.
Robbie WilliamsFeb 8 2020, 1:30pmBansha Woods is postponed due to orange weather warning.

New date is Sunday 23rd February

All registered runners are automatically in for that date.

No need to re-register.

Those that cannot make it on new date, you can use that entry at another league race.

If you are in a small minority that cannot make any upcoming league race we can arrange refund.

Please email me
Patrick KissaneFeb 8 2020, 1:56pmWill it still be 11am start? Hotel work isn't suited to races on Sundays!
Robert CunninghamFeb 8 2020, 3:34pmPatrick,Same race start time.