Irish Mountain
Running Association

Killiney Hill Relay Charity Race

AuthorDateMessage
Laura FlynnJan 22 2020, 7:28pmThis event has been run to benefit various charities over the years. If any members would like to nominate a charity for this year please email me directly with details within the next two weeks and the committee will make a decision. While Andrew Hanney has kindly offered to RD the event again this year, we would ask, if your charity is nominated, that you would volunteer on the night and provide some information to the participants about the charity. Finally, please note that any charity proposed should be registered with the Charities Regulator.
Laura FlynnJan 22 2020, 7:39pmAnd my email is laura.flynn@imra.ie
Andrew HanneyFeb 3 2020, 8:13amEven though it’s early day’s I’ve enough volunteers for this race. Please look to other races in the calendar for volunteering thank you.
Laura FlynnFeb 20 2020, 9:51amThanks to all who nominated their charities for this event. The committee has decided that the proceeds of this year's event will be donated to St. Joseph's Hospital in Shankill, Co. Dublin, a facility which cares for people suffering from dementia and related illnesses.
We look forward to your support.