Log na Coille
- Sunday 30 July, 2023
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 8 (2,3,3) - Moderate Terrain, >500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Irish Championship
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- Yes. Race vouchers may be used to enter this event on the day.
- Getting There:
- From Dublin, take the N81 to Tallaght and Blessington and continue on towards Baltinglass.Turn left at a crossroads (Whitesbridge) signposted for the Glen Of Imall and Knockanarrigan ( this turn is around 4 km beyond the turn for Donard.Continue on this road for about 7km until you see Fentons pub on the right hand side of the road.Parking is at the pub and school please obey volunteers instructions The start of the race is at the foot of Camara Hill which is about one mile from the pub.
- Organisers Instructions:
- All competitors and particularly those who have not competed this year already should read the New Registration Guidelines. We no longer take money at Races Kit requirements Jacket and Official IMRA number In case of inclement weather all participants need to be prepared to run with Map Compass and Whistle. Registration is at Fentons Pub. Registration closes sharp 12.30 to enable getting to the start on time There will be an early start at 12.30.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Fentons Pub
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize