Leinster League - End of Season BBQ
- Social Event
- Wednesday 7 August, 2019
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 3 (1,1,1) - Easy Terrain, <200M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Only major junctions marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry opens:
- 2019-07-31 21:00:00
- Entry closes:
- 2019-08-07 14:15:00
- Entry limit:
- None set
- Entry cost:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Organisers Instructions:
- The End of Season BBQ will be held in Plucks after the Great Sugarloaf race. We are asking everyone to purchase a ticket to the event from the IMRA shop in advance of Aug. 7th.
Parking - we will have full use of Plucks car park. We would ask for everyone to be mindful of where and how you park.
- Prizegiving Location:
- Plucks of Kilmacanogue (Used to be the Glencormac Inn).
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize
|Driver Surname||Firstname||Location||Passing Through||Departure||Seats Available||Seats Accepted|
|MacDonnchadha||Cormac||Rathfarnham : St Endas||18:00:00||3||0|
|keane||conor||Ballybrack||leaving from Ballybrack and heading to kilmac. home through Ballybrack and on to north strand after the race. not staying for BBQ||18:00:00||1||0|