- Saturday 13 October, 2018
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 6 (1,2,3) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, >10Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Entry details:
- No entry details have been entered for this event yet. Entries for league events usually open a couple of weeks before the event
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- See Maps tab and Strava Activity
Starts and finishes at the Old Mill Bar, Mill Road, Kilfinnane with a 10k clockwise Loop through the forestry.
- Organisers Instructions:
- Handicap race with start times based on your times in the Munster League (need to have completed 5 league races to get a start time). It's a chasing start with runners going off at 30 seconds to 1 minute intervals and the fastest runners going off last.
See Forum message for your individual start time.
The first runners will be starting around the 10:30 mark with the last of the speedsters getting going by 11:30.Please park in Kilfinane and walk or jog the 500 metres down to the Old Mill Bar.
You need to have done 2 non-running volunteer roles in a calendar year to qualify for end of year prize
Check with race director if they have a need for people volunteering and running. Race directors need a minimum number of people available throughout the race to make the race work so non-running volunteers are preferable. While it can be helpful, volunteering in a volunteer and race capacity does not count towards qualifying for end of year prize