International Youth Cup
- 2016 WMRA International Mountain Running Youth Cup
- Saturday 25 June, 2016
- Climb (m):
- Distance (km):
- Event Difficulty:
- 4 (1,2,1) - Easy Terrain, 200M - 500M ascent, <6Km
- Race Marking:
- - Route fully marked
- GPS Allowed:
- Vouchers Allowed:
- No. Online entry only for this race.
- Route Description:
- Boy's race: 4.7 km with 580m climb Girl's race: 2.6 km with 290m climb
- Getting There:
- Janske Lazne, Czech Republic (2 hours from Prague)
- Organisers Instructions:
- A trial race will be held in May/June.
Teams: 4 boys and 4 girls to run in each race, 3 runners score for team result Athletes: Born in 1999-2000
Selection basis: First two in trial races with other positions based on trial race and mountain running and cross-country/road performances in 2015/2016. All selection is subject to the athlete being at least capable of finishing within 5% of the trial winners time and 10% of the international race winners times. Only athletes who meet the criteria will be selected this means that full teams may not be sent. Selected athletes should be registered with Athletics Ireland.