Irish Mountain
Running Association

Kilmac Running Festival - Women's Night Challenge

AuthorDateMessage
Alistair HodgettSep 29 2022, 4:34pmHi, race details state "€0 for over 65s and under 18s" - how does that work in the online shop where entries are the standard 15 euro? Thanks.
Linda RowdenOct 1 2022, 1:42pmHi Alistair. That seems to have been a glitch which has since been fixed. Race price is €15 for over 18s and Junior Race is €7.
Linda RowdenOct 6 2022, 8:43amEmail sent to the team of volunteers for Friday night's race.
Linda
Linda RowdenOct 6 2022, 9:16amReminder: entries close this evening at 18:00.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to run a lovely loop of the Sugar Loaf and take in the views of Bray by night as you descend to Kilmac. There is a specially designed buff for every finisher and there may even be Swedish cake at the finish!!

For everyone who has registered: don't forget your head torch, rain jacket and trail runners.
Sean ForsythOct 6 2022, 7:45pmHi Linda,

Just wondering what time registration is opening/closing for this race tomorrow?

Thanks

Sean
Linda RowdenOct 6 2022, 9:25pmHi Sean. We're aiming for 6:15pm. It depends on what time our laptop operator arrives at as we can't register anyone without the laptop, but I expect it will be around 6:15pm.
Sean ForsythOct 6 2022, 9:42pmThanks Linda, asking on behalf of a few first timers. I'll let them know
Nicky BrooksOct 7 2022, 11:14amNew to this and was hoping to run tonight but haven't registered am I too late? Sorry
Linda RowdenOct 7 2022, 3:35pmHi Nicky, unfortunately registration has closed. Keep an eye on the IMRA events page for another event that might suit.
Hilary JenkinsonOct 8 2022, 12:15pmGreat night run last night with an almost full moon to help us along the way. Good to see new faces and old ones!! Thanks to all volunteers and well done Linda as debut race director. that cake at the finish YUm Yum.
Linda RowdenOct 8 2022, 5:19pmIt was a beautiful night for the Women’s Night Challenge last night. We had an almost full moon, Jupiter and a sky full of stars to light the way. The atmosphere was fantastic. It was great to see so many new faces enjoying the trails along with some of the familiar IMRA crew. It couldn’t have happened without such a fantastic team of volunteers which made my first time as RD a fairly calm event. A big thank you to you all.
Helena KavanaghOct 11 2022, 10:26pmGreat night, super well organised, thanks to all the volunteers & organisers
Anyone know if results of all the Kilmac events will be posted?
Conor O'FarrellOct 12 2022, 4:01pmHi Helena

I've been flat-out since the Friday. I hope to get the results up for all 5 races by tomorrow evening.

Con
Helena KavanaghOct 12 2022, 6:25pmThanks Con, no rush just wondering
Mick HanneyOct 16 2022, 5:04pmResults?