Irish Mountain
Running Association

GPX Route : Ballyhoura Ultra

AuthorDateMessage
John O SullivanApr 27 2022, 4:23pmGood Afternoon All,

I am just wondering is there a gpx file available of new route for the Ballyhoura Ultra Trail route 2022. If so i would really appreciate it if it could be posted as i am entered to do do the race this Saturday. If not then that's no bother either.

Thanks All,

John O Sullivan
Samuel FoxApr 28 2022, 2:00pmHi John. I think this is it https://tracedetrail.fr/en/trace/trace/46317
Samuel FoxApr 28 2022, 2:05pmI could be wrong mind ..it states that is the 2017 route, if it has changed since then please disregard....
Rory O DonovanApr 28 2022, 3:01pmHi John, there are a few of the Ultra routes on Garmin Connect if you can access that. I can't be positive they are the same as this years route though. From what I can make out the first 19km should be right on them but we will be going the opposite way around the marathon course than they show ie. Glenroe / Darraghmore before climbing Seefin.
John O SullivanApr 28 2022, 5:13pmHi Samuel / Rory ,

Thanks for replying- I really appreciate. I have been told that there is no official gpx route map of this year's Ultra as no one has run the course entirely .It's meant to be well marked out though.Thanks again